Friday, May 27, 2011

Long Time No See!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm posting three different manis I've been rockin' since the last time I posted. In chronological order, here they are:

Remember the Essence nail stickers I bought a while back? Well, I wore them out! The application was pretty simple: just find the right size, stick, and file off the excess. Sadly, my nails are small compared to the sticker sizes they provided in the package, so I used up all the small ones. Hahaha. The largest one they have can actually fit on my big toe if I wanted.


It's REALLY metallic. I had some serious foil-age goin' on when I wore them out, especially when the sun was out. I think I blinded several people, but that's why I loved them! Unfortunately, I didn't like the fact that my nail edges never felt smooth. I peeled them off two days later and went back to nail polish. The design was great, but I still love painting good ol' polish on my fingers instead.

Another thing I think some people don't know about me: I hate crackle polish. I never understand why some people are SO obsessed about it, especially the colorful shades. For the most part, it looks like a disease, or very poorly constructed roads. But I figured I shouldn't hate on something without reason, so I picked up OPI's Black Shatter at the local beauty store back at home (for $6 only! Figured I shouldn't pay full price if I wasn't sure about it). I layered it over Zoya Zara, a pretty medium purple with warm golden shimmer.


I messed up my index finger, but the rest of my fingers look better. Ya know what, black crackle polish isn't so bad after all. It's quite alright. I still don't agree on the other colors out there though, like red and blue. *Blech* :P

I stopped by Walgreens today and picked up several polishes that were on sale! Guess who's on a glitter craze!?

L to R: Wet n' Wild Night Prowl, Kaleidoscope, Sally Hansen Ice Queen, Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters, and Teal of Fortune (which looks blue in this picture...it's more teal IRL)

I pulled out a baby blue creme polish (The Face Shop in BL602) I got from Debbie while I was in Korea. It's streaky on the first coat but evens out quite nicely by the 2nd and 3rd coats. I was super excited by my new purchases and used Kaleidoscope and Ice Queen on top! I dumped extra glitter on the tips, and I quite like it!


Blurred to show glitter:


It's so glittery and sparkly that I was distracted by my nails while driving out today. I probably shouldn't be doing that, hahaha. It's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment